Nicole Kidman: "The violence is much more shocking than sex"

Woman of character despite appearances, Nicole Kidman justifies his career in the next Hollywood Reporter that she made the cover. Beliefs of her ex-husband and her children to the scene where she humiliates in Paperboy Zac Efron, the actress explains. Nicole Kidman is beautiful cover of the new magazine Hollywood Reporter.

Australia with its very broad felt hat on his head, the actress aged 45 portrait poses with her long hair hanging down, a cross around his neck. She said she "chose to not speak publicly about Scientology (which her ex-husband Tom Cruise is an avid, ed)" because her two children (she adopted with the actor) also make party. "I completely respect their beliefs," she said. Yet, as this religion, the Moulin Rouge star has already found also at the heart of a controversy because of the scene in which she Paperboy urine on his young partner

Zac Efron. But the actress is justified: "I do not see how urine is shocking. I was already my needs at the beginning of the film Eyes Wide Shut. But then, I do not find this kind of thing shocking." For her, "the violence is much more shocking than sex. Gender is primary."    She explains that an actor anyway forced to "live and die for his choices." He added: "I do not associate myself with more current movies. I think I have one foot in each of these two worlds. Several studios offered me films this year and I refused because that they do not fit me. " Even his new film Grace of Monaco, she is currently filming under the direction of Olivier Dahan (La Vie en Rose), the subject of criticism from the Principality of Monaco, then it is even not completed.    And do not think her husband Keith Urban has a say either.

Nicole Kidman is an independent woman who chooses films based on his feelings for roles, and nothing else. "He has a strong will towards her career, she says about the country singer. Then I do the same. We want everyone to enjoy and do what he likes, without ever interfering in the choice career of the other. "
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 
Inbox Cinema